In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

Pengaruh Google...



Today 3rd September of 2008 ~ 3rd day of Ramadhan.

As always after subuh prayer, I start lying down on the bed. And as always juga, I'll set my alarm clock first so that I'll not go beyond my limit..oversleep. That's my daily routine if xde class. Yes, of course nobody will argue sleep is good. But today I got something more important to do.

Today is not like an ordinary day. Day by day I'm getting older. Time is running so fast. The clock's ticking so damn hard. After all, I finally woke up at 1612. Mcm dah agak dah. Just doesn't want to tell you all in standard am/pm time. Four hours more than I supposed to wake up. So frantic. Very desperate. Means that all the entire planning needs to be altered. That's what I don't wanna do. But today is so freakish anyway. Dark and gloomy. Outside is like in the Armageddon movie, where the sky turns dark suddenly. So horrible. Maybe today it will be raining. Must be a good excuse to continue my sleep...hehe. Saje je...alasan..

Just woke up. Still don't know what to do.

Even just broke my initial planning. You know why because it's already too late. Time is almost five. Every government company already closed their premise. So what should I do. The only possible thing I can do is waiting for tomorrow but must be more alert so that I aint be late again.

Last night I've been spent almost overnight surfing the internet. Internet's now becomes more powerful. Every single things you can find it here. The job becomes easier and faster. Just sit down in front of ur computer, switch on ur computer and fill in the search blank and I'll bet you'll get the result. It's very easy and enjoyful. All you need is computer and internet connection.

Sometimes I was thinking about the impact of the influence of Google or whatever search engine on the net to my entire life. Needless to say not the only me, but it will significantly affect you all either directly or even indirectly. Nobody's excluded. Sound's horrible isn't? Haha...that's the reality..conscious or not, you'll know someday.

Then perhaps I better talk about Google, because I like to use Google rather than any other search engine on the net. The tools Google gives us for free are making it easy — perhaps too easy — for us to bypass our own brains for things. We ourselves may become dummy terminals, where our brain is only responsible for subconscious tasks, short term memory and motor skills. Of course, I have no qualifications to know if there is even the possibility of this happening, but it may be an interesting research project for someone who does.

What do you think? Are our lives becoming too dependent on Google? Do we actually need to know or remember anything anymore, or is Google becoming our brain? Will using Google for an extended period of time physically alter the way we utilize our brain? If so, what happens if Google disappears?

Think about it...lu pikiq sediri la habaq org Penang...said one of my friend..

0 comments: