In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

On My Own




Finally! I signed jugak a contract with Jaringanku Enterprise (to be part of sub supplier of web design on the net) (tukar bisnes lak..nak belajar berniaga jual website kat tenet lak), last Tuesday (September 2, 2008). I told my friends, my senior staffs and to all yg ada kaitan dan bersangkut paut dgn bisnes sebelum ni; jual tahit mata...hehe...about my decision last Monday. They already talked to me about it, even some of them a little bit argued...and ada jugak yg xpuas ati, but I just do dunno je...huhu. I know that they love me to release me, tulah grad awal dari aku. Padan muka korang semua. But they recieved it anyway. Sorry lah PuDin, LiAh and ZaMir (my eX-roommate), I have to choose my life. Lagipun korang semua pergi dulu tinggalkan aku. korang pergi tinggalkan aku keseorangan. I cannot be too dependent to you all guys and you all have to understand it. My time's coming. And I have to choose way of my life.

It's been hard on my part...of course I know it will also be hard on them considering the current situation in our team..konon-konon satu team lah ye. Well, I'll definitely miss all of my friends there. I don't wanna be sentimental about this... I wanna focus on what's ahead... But a part of me REALLY wants to stay... (forget the praise, honour or whatever they call, forget that I hate my job, forget that I won't have room for growth in my current team). But if I would think this way...I KNOW that sooner or later I will also REGRET the opportunity, the challenge ahead, the chance to make new friends as well.

May God continue to guide me in whatever endeavor I pursue from here on out. I need it... The strength to move on...finally... ON MY OWN! My way certainly.

0 comments: