In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

What's on earth, sleeping the entire day...

Salam sejahtera,


Thursday, March 05, 2009. 1725.

How are you my all dear frenz? What's the news about you today? Are u all feeling good or not? If you have any problem or need to share something but nobody wanna hear you then I'm here for that. I'm always ready to help you all. Physically we might be never see each other, but the reality is we are too close to each other. I can feel the aura of our relationship. So strong. I bet you're too. Yeah, brotherhood in Islam is we are. We all know that nobody is immune to the problems. We all have the problems. Big or small is not a matter. Some might be easy to handle but some of them are pretty hard to handle alone. Need someone else to borrow their shoulder for us to cry on.

About me, huhu..no need to ask. I'm always like this. Well, story about me today is almost full day I've been spent on the bed. Yet another my boring and dull day as always. Today I didn't go to work. I'm too lazy to be there. Then tomorrow must be tough day for me to goreng something to my boss. Why didn't you come yesterday Mr. Fadzli? Are you not feeling well? Yeah, seem I can predict and guess his question. Well, I'm in deep shit nowadays. My body is too weak. Spending almost 8 hours every day facing computer makes me damn passive. No physical activities really make my body too weak. I know that is not good practise though, but....ah as always there must be a "but" in my life. The word "but" is always bloating into my life's dictionary. Bukan xde langsung waktu free utk beriadah or berjogging. Ada saja. Tp time tu biasanya filled with tidur or layan movie je. Well, actually I don't know what to write here. Just trying to write something but still unclear what is it? Umur makin lama makin tua. Physical mmg xnampak sgt perubahannya. Aku still mcm dulu lagi. Mungkin agak sedikit berisi skang ni. Al-maklumlah makan serta kerja yg byk xmelibatkan aktiviti physical yg kuat.

Tomorrow night I'm going to UIA, insyaAllah (if God willing). Wanna spend my holiday with my old frenz over there. Yeah, maybe we can say mutual changing each other stories...hehe, taking the opportunity of public holiday to meet each other. So long we don't see each other. Everyone is busy with their work. Now, it is the time to reunion. So, for those who are eagerly interested in join us, then let's make an exodus to UIA during this weekend. Pakat ramai2 gi UIA deh. Okay guys, see you there.



*******
Ardour of Admiration (AoA)

0 comments: