In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

It has been awhile...

Salam and hi my all dear readers,


It has been long time since my last update two weeks ago. I was too busy nowadays with all the funkies and junkies as my life getting more complex and challenging. By that time, there are lot of sweet and bitter memories happened to me that trigger me to share with you all guys. Have you ever heard people say sharing is caring? Then, here what I'm going to do right now. To show you my deep concern to the word of "caring" especially for my loyal followers...hehe (ah, perasan jah lebih...xdok2 ore baca pun). Well, I don't know where and what should I start first. But, I do think that it must be a good idea if we start according to the time chronology. What happened first is what written first. However guys, I don't think that I can write everything in here since I'm using my friend's laptop. My baby PC is under special care at Low Yatt Plaza for certain unclassified reason that unable me to tell you all. I sent it to Low Yatt not because I'm not good in repairing myself (remember, I'm certified candidate of Microsoft Desktop Technician), but for better sake of my PC and myself, I have to send it there. It must be pretty hard to believe that my baby should be sending there...huhu.

Oh, my God..Another my unlucky day. As I just want to start then he is coming. My friend is just coming back. I'm sorry guys, I have no chance to continue any more as he wanna use his laptop. Bye2 for now. Okay, see you next time.



*******
Ardour of Admiration (AoA)

0 comments: