In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

***
ALLAHUMMA SALLI'ALA SAIYIDINA MUHAMMAD
SOLA-TAN TU'AS SI-'UBI HA ALAIY-NAL AR-ZAQ
WA TU HASSINU BIHAA, LA-NAL AKHLAQ
WA'ALA ALIYHI WASSOHBIHI WASSALLIM...

***
WAHAI ALLAH RAHMATI, DAN KURNIAKANLAH
KESEJAHTERAAN ATAS MUHAMMAD RASULULLAH
DAN SELAWAT YANG DAPAT
MELAPANGKAN REZEKI KAMI, DAN MENJADIKAN BAIKNYA
AKHLAK KAMI

*******
Ardour of Admiration (AoA)

0 comments: