In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

Ngarut2 di pagi hari...



Salam & selamat pg,

Jam skang dah kul 5.17 pg. Berjaga sbb nk tgok bola...

Actually ak xtau nk post apa kat sini pg ni. Just nak ngarut2 je sementara masuk waktu subuh. Kalau tido confirm subuh terlepas. Sanggup bersengkang mata tanpa bantuan kopi pekat malam ni utk tgok team feveret ak, Germany main pg ni. Mmg puas hati and berbaloi gkla sbb Germany menang 3-2...padan muka Uruguay. Ak xsuka Uruguay. Ak start jd anti Uruguay ni sejak Uruguay main tipu masa lawan Ghana tempoh hari, mmg sah2 dh sorang mamak tu tahan bola dgn tgn tp ntah mcmna referee bleh xnampak, rabun kot...emo lak ak pg ni...padahal both Ghana & Uruguay xde kena mengena pun dgn ak...huhu.

***

Actually ak rsa xtenang hati skang ni. Xtau knp selalu je mood swings lately. Kalau p'puan tu maybe sbb dtg period, tp kalau lelaki sbb apa ya? Maybe sbb da lama xbaca Quran kot. Niat selalu saja nak baca tp selalu xjadi...Rasa macam2 masalah dtg skang ni. Masalah dgn tmp keje la...bengang dgn sekor team leader ni...serius ak benci sgt2...berlagak. Nama je team leader, tp keje berpasukan xde langsung...koya la. Kalu tino tu bleh layan molek, tp kalu ak tnya mapuh nk jawab. Mmg ak tekad doh, tu la last ak tnya dia. Masalah dgn si H pun ada gk...boikot benar kali ni. Aku call xjwb, sms xreply... yelah pasal kes hari tu la ni. Ak saja je nk test dia. Nk tgok apa respond dia. Tp dia ingat ak tipu dia so merajuk ke apa ak xtau la skang ni... Maybe sbb xberkat kot. Mana tk, subuh loni da seminggu da xsemyg ikut waktu. Bkn xsedar. Mmg sedar dh tp berat a.k.a malas nk bangun and kalau bgn pun, just bgn utk matikan alarm saja pstu sambung tdo balik. Kritikal benar dh ak ni kan. Xleh nk dibiarkan lguni benda akan jd makin parah...

***

Well, sometimes I wonder if other people around me have mood swings like mine. Sometimes, I just dislike everyone I see, especially those I see the most often. Sometimes I wonder what my life is beyond working, playing games, watching movies and eating kfc or mcd. Sometimes I wonder if the world is so screwed up in many ways because people get so bogged down by the one focus in their life, that they don't know what to do if that focus is no longer there. For instance, not knowing what to do if I don't have to work anymore. Have my identity become this focus? This profession that I am going to enter? You know guys, my dream since I was a childhood, I wanna be a professional engineer one day, but who knows...God destined everything, Qada & Qadar....yeah you're correct Sal, one of my friend, everything changes with time. Having basic background in engineering but pursuit in banking arena is something different. I dont have any choice but to take it whatever I got for the sake of my future & my survival. Luckily I am a fast learner, easy to catch up new lessons...hehe, poyo but that is a truth..:). But, you know seriously I am telling you as time goes by, my basic engineering skill will fade away/ blunt in anyway also with time. That's what I am really worry nowadays. Oh, God... tp apa2 pun ak tetap bersyukur sbb kira ak masih lagi bernasib baik kalau nak dibandingkan dgn ramai lg kat luar sana yg masih mencari2 atau tercari2 lagi pekerjaan yg sesuai sampai skang ni...

Sentimental la pulak pg2 ni...huhu. Ntahlah... Oklah, sambung len kali la pulak. Bye.



*******
Ardour of Admiration (AoA)

0 comments: