In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

My bad day...

Salam,


Today is my real fucking day. Big shame. I was very annoyed. It was really embarrassing when everybody laughing at us in front of a big audience when we couldn't answer their simple question.

It seems, I don't know anything about my project. I'm truly don't know what is wrong with me lately. I lost my concentration and motivation toward my job. My English is also getting worsen. I admittedly know about my project but I couldn't express it in English very well. It was really humiliating. Besides that, my nervousness is becoming my real fucking enemy. When you standing in front of a big audience, then your nerves temporarily suspend and your brain is slowly shutting down, then you're surely don't know what to do or what to respond. You'll lost your concentration.

Well, I'd tried to overcome this weakness for many years since I was studying at IIUM and now it comes haunting me again. I'd suffered a lot because of this problem. If you notice from my writing, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of grammar mistakes here. I tried to solve this recurrent problem but I think it just useless somehow. I'm very tired to think about this anymore. English is not new for me though. I was always used it during my study at IIUM, but after leaving IIUM, I got stuck with it. It's really embarrassing when graduated student from an international institution cannot speak well. I can write well but I can't speak well. I mean to express something even my idea in a standard multi-national company, it is very hard. Honestly speaking, it really worries me. However, I know that I need a lot of practice to overcome this drawback. Owh God, please help me.



*******
Ardour of Admiration (AoA)

0 comments: