In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

My blog is being fucked up.

Salam,

It was irritating and shocking me a lot last time I saw my blog. Owh my God, what had happened to Booty (I used to call my blog with this name). Poor Booty. Seems it has been fucked up..huhu. It took me only a second to know what exactly happened to Booty. I know it must be photo bucket which did this. I was using their services to render Booty background image. I thought it was for free. But, after all it was really suck. Very annoying and disgusting, isn't it? BTW, I should think how to fix it somehow or maybe it is the time to change to another theme. Unfortunately, until recently speaking I'm not really free. Well ya if only I can, I really want to but, talking to time being (not time machine okay) seems it's impossible. ah...the only God who knows how busy I am currently...huhu. There are lot of works out there need to be settled down. Moreover, I really like my current theme. Can you my dear readers help me fix it? Without my current theme, I think I cannot continue blogging anymore. Perhaps, you all should know, my current theme so far give me spirit and passion to continue my writing. It really boost my zeal whenever I feel down to write. So, without it, I'm afraid it will gradually diminish my charming hobby. So, if you wanna hear more something from me, you all should help me fix it, otherwise this is last update from me.


Bandicruz
*******
Ardour of Admiration (AoA)

0 comments: