In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

Let soothe our tension...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


~Saturday, January 17, 2009.


Undeniably, the more modern and advance we are, the more complex we are getting with it, isn't it? So, let share something about it. Well, I wanna ask you something, what do you do when you get tension or stress even boring? How do you handle this kinda stuff? I guess, some of you maybe read the Quran and some of you maybe just listen to the soft music, right? Anyway, no wonder people do everything to soothe their stress and cozy their life. So do I. For that reason, I wanna share something with you all guys today. When life is getting more complicated with all the crazy problems, give some time for ur mind to relax is a must. For me, usually I do it by listening to some instrumental or new age music. Who can guess what is my faveret songs? One of my favorite playlist is Yanni's Album - In My Time (1993).

Then for soothing tension, this is one of the best albums I’ve heard . The songs are beautifully played on the piano with orchestral backup, no vocals. You can use the music to add some soothing color to your drive to work, transforming your commute into a special experience and making road rage a thing of the past. These songs have a calming, contemplative, uplifting quality that’s great for stress reduction.


"This was the kind of album I've been wanting to make for years, a clear and honest album that would be consistent in its mood. I wanted the audience to feel the human being behind the music. One human being to another" -Yanni-

Jom pakat dengar ramai2 ye...


Bandicruz.
*******
Ardour of Admiration (AoA)

0 comments: