In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, they feel a tremor In their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust In their Lord.
Quran; Al-Anfal, Ayat 2.

Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and salam sejahtera to all of you, my dear readers.

Ahlan wasahlan wamarhaban bikum and welcome to my simple and ordinary blog. My blog was born since March 19, 2007. It was born as a real reflection of my mind where everything that come across my mind confer. Truly, my blog is merely my personal, my diary, my book, my writing and me, myself. It just a sincere expression from my inner mind and heart; not more not less. Therefore, if you guys want to read it, just read with your own consequences. Every individual is unique because of their idiosyncracies. This is mainly because of differences in experience, education, value, background, and even personality. We are unique. Each of us interpret the same information in different ways as our thinking varies. Certain common causes (in any possible way) are definately responsible for the an individual's inbuilt barriers. Hence, I will not be responsible for anything or something that may cause uneasy feeling or inconvenience state that you may face in advance. Thank you. Happy reading. Cherios.

All rights reserved. 2007.


Mohd Khairul Fadzli Abdullah,
IIUM, Gombak.
*******
A certain amount of endurance brings about a possibility of hopes.

**********************************************************************************

Windows 7 debuting earlier

Definitely the holiday focus is going to be on Windows 7.

I just wanna share something with all of you guys out there, especially those who are like Windows Vista like me...Last night some of friends went to lowyat, still remember lowyat plaza? They told me that people were all talking about the next generation of windows. ~a program designed to improve PC quality. (if you look at screenshot, it looks like windows vista but with a little improvement) It has been widely speculated, though never confirmed by Microsoft, that Windows 7 will ship around mid-year, in time to be on machines that ship for the 2009 holiday season.

Kenapa Microsoft cuba nak hide kan perkara ni. Jawapan dia ni aku temui dalam surat khabar the Sun. Kebetulan masa lepak bilik kawan semalam, terbaca newspaper. Inilah antara petikan ayatnya kalau aku xsilap..tp better korang check baliklah..aku pun xsure sgt mcm ni sebiji ke ayat dia, tp rasanya ye kot,

"Microsoft has avoided a public commitment on a shipping date for Windows 7, trying to avoid the PR hit that would come from missing a deadline. The official word from the company is that Windows will ship within three years of the January 2007 consumer release of Windows Vista. The company has said that it will ship a beta version early next year".

Btw, sama2lah kita nantikan kemunculannya ye okay. Kalau korang semua nak tahu, lepas ni semua series of windows akan menggunakan nombor, xlagi dgn nama...e.g windows 7, 8, 9, 10 until lah microsoft decides dah xnak release any version of windows lagi..or they wanna change to another name...

0 comments: